The 10th International Conference “Environmental Engineering”.
Conference will be held in Vilnius, Lithuania,
27–28 April 2017.
The Conference will provide an opportunity for scientists, engineers, managers and professionals from around the world to sum up the achievements and to highlight the problems. Such a Conference would be an excellent opportunity to meet colleagues, to exchange knowledge and experience, and to extend your list of contacts.
Once a three year the faculty organise International Conference “Environmental Engineering”. Conference “Environmental Engineering” is devoted to the analysis of relevant environmental and water engineering issues as well as to the spread of the key road and railway researches, the presentation of the state-of-the-art geodesy and cadastre technologies, the analysis, assessment and optimization of researches on the energy supply and use systems.
The first international conference “Environmental Engineering” was held on 1994. At the 9th international conference “Environmental Engineering”, which held in Vilnius 22–23 May 2014, researches from 20 countries will present their reports in the six sections. Before the Conference, 262 conference articles considered most significant and original were selected by the International Scientific Committee and published as full-page in the printed Conference ISI Proceedings and in the electronically, CD-ROM.
The main goals of the Conference “Environmental Engineering” are the following:
- to facilitate direct discussions and versatile cooperation between researchers from Lithuanian and foreign science and education institutions, engineers, representatives of industry and municipalities;
- to bring together potential partners for successful, long-term and continuous cooperation on environmental engineering;
- to discuss further directions of the applied research development and to implement state-of-the-art state-of-the-art researches in practice.
Extending Deadline for submission of Abstracts to the 10th International Conference “Environmental Engineering”.
Following numerous requests from the Conference participants, we are extending the deadline for submission of abstracts.
The new deadline is 2nd November 2016 !
We hope that this will allow you to make high quality submissions to the 10th International Conference “Environmental Engineering” on enviro.dev.vgtu.lt!
The Conference “Environmental Engineering” will have 6 sections:
1. Environmental Protection
2. Water Engineering
3. Sustainable Urban Development
4. Roads and Railways
5. Technologies of Geodesy and Cadastre
6. Energy for Buildings