The 2nd AIGE/IIETA International Conference and the 11th AIGE 2017 Conference on "Energy Conversion, Management, Recovery, Saving, Storage and Renewable Systems" is organized under the joint auspices of the AIGE and IIETA with the aim of providing technical information to their members and to the scientific and industrial community at large.
The joint Conferences will give the opportunity to discuss the state of the art and to present experimental, analytical and numerical results in Energy Conversion Systems, Energy Management, Energy Recovery Systems, Energy Saving Techniques, Energy Storage and Advanced Systems with a particular attention to the engineering, environmental and economic aspects. The following list of topics is not intended to be exhaustive, but rather to indicate topics that fall within the aim of the conference.
2nd AIGE/IIETA International Conference will be held in Genoa >>>
View the organising committees >>>
- Abstracts submission deadline 30 Dec, 2016
- Notification of acceptance until 31 January, 2017
- Final papers submission deadline 31 March 2017 – Final acceptance 28 April 2017
- Early registration deadline: 8 May 2017
- Early registration until: 8 May 2017
Full fee 350 € (student fee 220 €) one paper included
- Any additional paper presented by the same author will be charged 200 €
- After 8 May 2017
full fee 400 € (student fee 250 €)
- Guest fee 100 €
The full fee includes Gala dinner, buffet and coffee breaks.
The reduced fees (student, guest, ...) does not include gala dinner (extra fee 50€).
Special fees are available for industrial sponsorship and exhibitions