International Conference “Novel Vision of Scientific & Technical Support for Regulation of Nuclear Energy Safety: Competence, Transparency, Responsibility” devoted to the 25th anniversary of the State Scientific and Technical Center for Nuclear and Radiation Safety will be held on 22-23 March 2017, in Kyiv, Ukraine.
Based on the submitted topics of presentations, the Program Committee has drafted the Conference Program on the website: http://sstc.kiev.ua/conference/ . Participation in the poster session is proposed for presentations that are not included into the draft Conference Program. Possible publication of papers in the scientific and technical journal “Nuclear and Radiation Safety” issued by SSTC NRS (included into the SCOPUS International Scientometric Database) is envisaged.
Key data (specified):
- For presentations included into the Conference Program:
- 10 February 2017 – deadline for submission of presentation theses
- 10 March 2017 – submission of reports (presentations).
- For presentations proposed for the poster session of the Conference:
- 10 February 2017 – confirmation of poster presentation submission;
- 22 March 2017 – submission of printed poster presentations to the organizing committee.
- For presentations proposed by authors for publishing in the “Nuclear and Radiation Safety” journal:
- 10 March 2017 – paper submission to the editorial board.
Thank you for your interest in participation in the events arranged by SSTC NRS!
- requirements for presentation: presentation shall be sent to the Conference Secretariat in advance in the following format: 3х4 format, pdf/xps or ppsx/pps/ppsm;
- requirements for poster presentation: color printing on vinyl, А0 (841×1189 mm) format, four grommets at corners, portrait orientation (use portrait for layout);
- guidelines for authors of the “Nuclear and Radiation Safety” journal:
Head of International Projects Department
“State Scientific and Technical Center for Nuclear and Radiation Safety”
35-37, V.Stusa St., Kyiv 03142, Ukraine