Information / Outline of topic “Accident Management”
- General introduction
- Plant and Core States.
- Specifics of Accidents for Different Reactor Types.
- Introduction to Accident Scenarios.
- Severe accident phenomenology.
- Source term associated with severe accidents.
- Source Term Calculation Methods. Uncertainties. Restrictions.
- Dose Calculation. Environmental consequences.
- Preparation to the development of Accident Management Programme (AMP)
- Event/Symptom based procedures and guidelines.
- Analyses needed for AMP development.
- Review of available safety analyses and specification of further information needs.
- Preliminary analysis for EOPs:
- Computational aids.
- Preliminary analysis for mitigatory severe accident management actions.
- Evaluation of the plant equipment and instrumentation performance.
- Development of Accident Management Programme (AMP)
- Selection of severe accident management strategies.
- Development of severe accident management strategies.
- Development of accident management procedures and guidelines.
- Supporting accident analysis for development of procedures and guidelines.
- Determination of the needs for plant instrumentation, equipment and material, and necessary upgrades.
- Integration of procedures, guidelines and the plant’s emergency arrangements.
- Verification and validation of procedures and guidelines.