2018/05/20 - (old) The 9th International Conference on Bioenvironment, Biodiversity and Renewable Energies
IARIA -International Academy, Research and Industry Assotiation
The International Academy, Research and Industry Association (IARIA) is an non-for-profit non-government organization. The aim is to promote scientific and industrial interchanges between members of existing associations, standardization bodies, and fora, and to establish bridges between different scientific, academic and industrial cultures. The declared goal is to promote research results of young scientists along with those of well-known experts.
IARIA is focusing on advanced technologies, tomorrow’s products and inventions, and promotes them through various events and publications. Most of the events are targeting advanced results; IARIA offers the stage for world-wide promotion via special conferences and journals on advanced topics.
IARIA is relying on individual and corporate voluntary support and active scientists for bridging relationships with existing scientific organizations and customizing relationships with standard bodies.
IARIA targets International academia, universities, and research institutes for contribution to its events and actively promotes the outstanding results via IARIA awards, IARIA Journals, and publishing houses.
IARIA is also a school where young researches learn how to chair a technical session for the first time, and where young authors are coached how to edit a publishable contribution via a few iterations.
IARIA promotes equal access to community resources by organizing free tutorials along with the conferences, funding free publication in IARIA journals of extended versions from papers presented to IARIA conferences, and facilitating free-access to the conference proceedings.
The Ninth International Conference on Bioenvironment, Biodiversity and Renewable Energies
May 20, 2018 to May 24, 2018 - Nice, France
· Registered: with the Library of Congress of the United States of America (ISSN)
· Hosted: by Technische Informationsbibliothek (TIB) - German National Library of Science and Technology (Open Access)
· Gold open access: in ThinkMind Digital Library
· Proceedings will be submitted for indexing to ISI Thomson Reuters
· As of April 2018, more than 1350 IARIA publications have been indexed by ISI Thomson Reuters (Web of Science Core Collection)
· 2017 Conference proceedings have been sent for indexing to ISI Thomson Reuters by Filodiritto/InFOROmatica Publisher, Italy
· 2017 IARIA Journals have been sent for indexing to ISI Thomson Reuters by Filodiritto/InFOROmatica Publisher, Italy
BIONATURE 2018 is colocated with the following events as part of BioSciencesWorld 2018.
· BIOTECHNO 2018, The Tenth International Conference on Bioinformatics, Biocomputational Systems and Biotechnologies
· BIONATURE 2018, The Ninth International Conference on Bioenvironment, Biodiversity and Renewable Energies
Selected authors of presented articles will be invited to submit extended versions to the following journals:
· IARIA journals | Library of Congress of USA | Submitted to ISI Thomson | free submission | open access |
· MDPI Bioengineering Journal | BIOSIS, PubMed | publication fees | open access
BIONATURE 2018 conference tracks:
A. Bioenvironment (climate, global warming, hydrology, wind science, pollution, economics)
B. Biodiversity and invasion control (marine, oceanic, Arctic(Antarctic, forests, bioinvasion)
C. Renewable and Sustainable Energies
· Energy sustainability (Big consumers; Small consumers; Active consumers; Passive consumers; Energy-intensive technologies; Energy-intensive devices; Energy-intensive services and applications; Energy-intensive mission-critical applications; Energy-intensive safety applications; Home appliance consumption; Smart grid solutions; Telecommunications energy efficient solutions; Energy control and optimization in data centers; Interfaces for energy interchange; Alternative energy sources)
· Energy bioscience (Bioenergy, biopower, biofuels; Bioprocessing solutions; Physical biosciences; Photosynthetic systems; Energy transduction systems; Ultrasonic technologies; Geothermal energy; Ocean thermal energy; Ocean waves energy; Ocean tides energy; Vibration based, piezoelectric, and nanogenerators; Body pulse; Hybrid energy)
· Eolian Energy (Wind energy turbines; Wind farms; Eolian production systems; Storage for eolian energy; Integration between eolian systems and classical energy systems; Independent and corporate producers; Feed-in tariffs)
· Photovoltaic solar energy (Solar energy; Solar collector; Collector systems; Solar energy utilization; Solar Photochemistry; Energetic potential; Storage for eolian energy)
· Biomass energy (Plant and non-medical microbial systems; Thermo-chemical conversion of biomass fuels; Feedstock development (switchgrass, miscanthus, etc.); Biomass depolymerization; Biofuels production; Fossil fuel bioprocessing; Cleaner energy from renewable plant materials; Ethanol plants and bio-refineries)Green energy technologies and economic models (Chemistry and nanotechnology to improve biodiesel production; Potential of mitigation of atmospheric change through the development of herbaceous energy crop; Development of accessible mechanistic mathematical models; Environmental effects on photosynthesis to plant productivity; Social acceptability of energy crops; Legislation and standards; Economic, environmental, and social challenges for renewable energy)