In the SENTRO an inventory on the building practices was done in the project countries related to the barriers which are hindering the use of alternative systems. Based on the results of these inventories an approach was developed and tested to effectively incorporate feasibility studies of alternative energy systems in the common building process. The approach considers what activities are needed from the various key actors to guarantee a proper performance of the consideration of various alternative energy systems during the building process. The testing of the approach (field trials) in the project countries proved the usefulness of the developed method.
The representatives of the LEI were involved in all work packages of the project.
Total cost: 784 650 EUR (LEI part: 61 000 EUR)
Coordinator: Ecofys Netherlands BV, Utrecht, Netherlands
- SenterNovem, Netherlands
- Building and Civil Engineering Institute (ZRMK), Slovenia
- Statens Byggeforskningsinstitut (SBi), Denmark
- Lithuanian Energy Institute (LEI), Lithuania
- Ecofys Poland, Poland
- Agence de l’Environnement et de la Maîtrise de l’Energie (Ademe), France
- SP Sveriges Tekniska Forsningsinstitut, Sweden