UNDERSTAND is a pilot training project which is intended for the emergency planners and emergency operators of the European energy supply, transmission system operators (TSOs) in particular. The project is a part of European Commission’s Leonardo da Vinci programme.
The objective is to provide a training package for cross-border cooperation in electricity transmission crisis management.
The project aims to develop a vocational training package suited to the needs of those working in energy supply security management. A pilot platform will be created matched to the requisite professional profiles that national energy agencies, employers’ organisations, universities and other professionals consider to be necessary.
Coordinator: SecLink AB, Sweden
- Swedish Energy Agency, Sweden
- VSB Technical University of Ostrava, Czech Republic
- Chatham House, United Kingdom
- The National Emergency Supply Agency, Finland
- Lithuanian Energy Institute, Lithuania
- Link Consulting sas, Italy
- KCEM Ltd, Sweden
- University of Zilina, Slovak Republic
- ABC Dialog, Denmark