Horizon Europe info day – Cluster 4
This event aims to inform potential applicants about the funding opportunities of the 2023 calls of Horizon Europe Cluster 4 ‘Digital, Industry and Space’ Work Programme 2023-2024
12 December 2022 – 14 December 2022
Online platform: https://research-innovation-community.ec.europa.eu/events/3jM2kV6qwHjteovSf3VOrp/programme
This event aims to inform potential applicants about the funding opportunities of the 2023 calls of Horizon Europe Cluster 4 ‘Digital, Industry and Space’ Work Programme 2023-2024.
Speakers from the European Commission will go into depth on the call topics, the evaluation and the award process. Prospective applicants will have the opportunity to ask questions on what’s new and learn how to draft successful proposals.
Under the pillar II of Horizon Europe, Cluster 4 focuses on digital, industry and space and aims to deliver on the following 6 Destinations matching the Strategic Plan:
- Climate neutral, circular and digitised production
- Increased autonomy in key strategic value chains for resilient industry
- World leading data and computing technologies
- Digital and emerging technologies for competitiveness and fit for the Green Deal
- Open strategic autonomy in developing, deploying and using global space-based infrastructures, services, applications and data
- A human-centred and ethical development of digital and industrial technologies.
- Horizon Europe strategic plan
- Cluster 4: Digital, industry and space
- European Health and Digital Executive Agency
Past info days
Any questions? Contact the Research Enquiry Service (RES) for any general question on Horizon Europe