Cluster 5 | Climate, Energy and Mobility
Get involved now and get a head start on the next Horizon Europe calls.
The competitiveness clusters related to energy and mobility, the Enterprise Europe Network and the French National Contact Points are at your disposal to inform and support you on HORIZON EUROPE, the EU framework program financing research and innovation.
Who is it for ?
The event is aimed at anyone interested in the themes of the next Horizon Europe – Cluster 5:
- Research centres
- Private companies (including SMEs and large companies)
- Public authorities/government organisations
- Clusters, Hubs
- Other R&D stakeholders
Future coordinators and interested partners from all European Member States or countries associated with higher education are encouraged to participate in the event.
It will be the opportunity to :
- Discuss and refine your project ideas with potential partners
- Establish collaborations and join consortia
The event focuses on following Horizon Europe – Cluster 5 calls 2023:
- Climate sciences and responses
- Cross-sectoral solutions for the climate transition
- Sustainable, secure and competitive energy supply
- Efficient, sustainable and inclusive energy use
- Clean and competitive solutions for all transport modes
- Safe, Resilient Transport and Smart Mobility services for passengers and goods
The event is free of charge but registration and profile activation are mandatory to attend the brokerage event. When registering, please, fill in at least one Marketplace Item with information on what expertise you want to offer or request within the scope of the calls.
This B2B matchmaking forum is looking to help partners to further improve and develop their innovative idea/technology / product / service and is not a unique ‘buyer – seller’ event.
The B2B matchmaking forum should similarly not be used by consultants to sell their advisory services to clients. Consultants with specific expertise to become partners of Horizon Europe projects for instance are welcome provided they explain this expertise and give references of past Horizon 2020 projects they have been involved in.
How can you benefit from this event?
- Publish and showcase your products, projects, services or business needs to event participants
- Initiate and arrange promising pre-scheduled meetings at the event
- Generate fresh leads and meet new contacts in a time and cost-efficient way
- Stay one step ahead of your competitors by being seen and visibly present at the event
In partnership with