SMART ENERGY hackathon is a 2-day challenge, where enthusiasts from different fields (programmers, designers, business developers, energy professionals, etc.) will get together in teams, sharing their ideas and creating real solutions and products to resolve challenges of the new energy!
Be ready to work until late or even all night long! And we will make sure there is enough food, coffee, room for a nap, fast internet and workplaces for all teams.
Take part at the SMART ENERGY hackathon held by Lietuvos Energija and contribute to the creation of innovation in the energy field!
Challenges to address:
1. Aggregation and management of energy production and consumption
2. Education of energy consumers
3. Motivating prosumers
4. System services for electric vehicle batteries
5. Solutions for electric vehicle charging infrastructure
6. Internet of Things and Big data
7. Optimizing network development
8. P2P electricity exchange platform
The solutions / products developed at the time of the hackathon will be presented to a competent commission. The best ideas will be rewarded and the prize fund is worth €2000!
More information and registration at LE Innovation Hub -> https://bit.ly/2VLRPwe
Registration is open until May 24!
When: June 6-7th, 2019
Where: LITEXPO, Laisvės pr. 5, 04215, Vilnius, Lietuva