Join the launch of the report: Baltic-Nordic Roadmap for Co-operation on Clean Energy Technologies, which is published in connection with The Joint Baltic Nordic Energy Research Programme.
Program – please note that the times given are Baltic. For participants attending from other time zones check your local start time yourself.
• 15.00 – 15.10: Welcome by Daumantas Kerežis, Ministry of Energy of the Republic of Lithuania
• 15.10 – 15.25: An introduction to the Joint Baltic Energy Research Programme by Kevin Johnsen, Nordic Energy Research
• 15.25 – 15.40: Presentation of key findings from Baltic-Nordic Roadmap for Co-operation on Clean Energy Technologies by Marton Leander Vølstad, Nordic Energy Research
• 15.40 – 15.50: Presentation of the project, ReMoNet-Bioenergy by Linas Paukštaitis, Kaunas University of Technology
• 15.50 – 16.10: Q&A, discussion.
The webinar is relevant for researchers and stakeholders within the field of energy, or in a sector benefiting from the results of energy research (energy associations, NGOs, industry).
More info and REGISTRATION: https://www.eventbrite.dk/e/the-joint-baltic-nordic-energy-research-programme-lithuania-webinar-tickets-365431414197