The groundwork for REGBIE+ is the fact that the most important and prevalent renewable energy source used for heating in the EU is biomass in its various forms. Nevertheless, regional market structures are developed in a quite unbalanced way throughout Europe and the involved stakeholders are unevenly experienced. REGBIE+ involved 13 partners active in 13 regions from 11 EU countries. The project aimed at forwarding regional initiatives bundling measures like marketing, information, training and overall awareness.
- Guidebook on financing schemes, stakeholder workshops.
- Implementation of Pellet Days in most regions (21 in total) attracting more than 3500 visitors.
- Implementation of School Competitions in 2007 and 2008 in most regions involving 250 schools from all school types and 3750 pupils triggering 900 creative works on biomass.
- Compilation of “Success Stories”.
- Knowledge Pool for tools, instruments, training materials, consultations, website, brochure on “European success stories”, final conference.
Total cost: 1 212 992 EUR
Coordinator: Target GmbH, Germany
- Target GmbH, Germany
- Energie Agentur Steiermark GmbH, Austria
- Energy Centre České Budějovice, Czech Republic
- Institut Technique Européen du Bois Energie, France
- University of Applied Sciences and Arts Hildesheim/Holzminden/Göttingen, Germany
- South-East Regional Authority, Ireland
- Ökoinstitut Südtirol / Alto Adige, Italy
- Lithuanian Energy Institute Lithuania
- Baltycka Agencja Poszanowania Energii S.A., Poland
- BIOMASA, zdruzenie právnických osôb, Slovakia
- FUNDACION ASTURIANA DE LA ENERGIA, Spain
- Energikontor Sydost AB, Sweden
- GDE-Net, Sweden
|Vladislovas Algirdas Katinas||207/1-LK||+37037401841||Vladislovas.Katinas@lei.lt|