EARTH is a project co-financed by the European Commission under the framework of the EIE program, the aim of which is to organize training courses for installers in these fields:
- biomass heating systems;
- heat pump heating system using heat of the earth’s subsoil;
- solar heating systems.
These courses are designed for low power on the above-mentioned commercial systems, which are usually implemented by small businesses. The courses will train plumbing fitters, engineers of the heating systems to install high-quality equipment.
The courses raise the level of competence of the installers, increase the number of qualified installers, ensure the high quality of installation work and the operation of the equipment.
Training course organizers have received a training course program, examples of practical tasks, etc. and training materials. The training organizers were given assistance in conducting new courses (for example, training seminars for teachers).
An overview of each of the partner countries and individual technology related training programs and their structures was presented, a project task analysis was conducted for each technology separately, consulting organizations related to these issues and reaching consensus. The training programs are based on existing national programs and their structure. Demonstration training courses were organized by existing training institutions, with the help of project partners.
Installation and exposition training courses (accredited to EU standards) organized by UAB Viessmann staff on the training base of the training of employees:
- solar collectors,
- biomass boilers.
Total cost: 1 485 982 EUR
Coordinator: IT Power Ltd (IT Power), United Kingdom
- Energieverwertungsagentur, the Austrian Energy Agency (E.V.A.), Austria
- ISPQ – Europe Ltd (ISPQ), United Kingdom
- Intiam Ruai SL (INTIAM), Spain
- Osterreichisches Forschungs- und Prufzentrum Arsenal Ges.m.b.H (arsenal reaearch), Austria
- Agencija za prestrukturiranje Energetike (ApE), Slovenia
- Solpros Avoin Yhtio (SOLPROS), Finland
- WIP – KG (WIP), Germany
- Lithuanian Energy Institute (LEI), Lithuania
- Fraunhofer-Gesellschaft zur Forderung der angewandten Forschung e.V. (FhG-ISI), Germany
- Centre for Renewable Energy Sources (CRES), Greece
- Black Sea Regional Energy Centre (BSREC), Bulgaria