Project Energy Sector Innovation – Financial Network (EIFN) was funded under 6th Framework Programme. This was one of the networks, funded under INNOVA initiative. Project was performed by Spanish, German, Romanian, Lithuanian, Slovenian, Polish and Italian partners. Innovative projects are performed in specific cycle, which differs from usual project cycles, and the most sensitive item is search for funding, as such projects are more expensive with not quite clear payback. Financing sources are among other no less important issues, as such projects can’t count on commercial loans due to a big number of uncertainties and complicated analysis of such type of projects. Such projects are mainly funded using subsidies and research programmes, EU programmes and bank loans are in the third place. The project performed overview of the funding opportunities for innovative energy technologies, looked for new financing solutions (financing tools, procedures, methodologies and means), mapping of EU innovation funding needs and funding sources; establishing methodologies and tools for financial analysis of business plans for such projects; and creating financial model for innovations of energy sector via operative planning.
The purpose LEI in the project is to promote the collaboration between agents that develop innovation activities in the energy sector and financial investors in Lithuania. The participants of the project provide world class methodologies and tools to the agents to manage efficiency their financial services process.
Total cost: 984 568 EUR
Coordinator: DELOITTE SL, Spain
- CONSORZIO CATANIA RICERCHE, Italy
- ENTE VASCO DE LA ENERGIA, Spain
- INSTITUT FUER SOLARE ENERGIEVERSORGUNGSTECHNIK E.V., VEREIN AN DER UNIVERSITAT KASSEL E. V., Germany
- INSTITUTO DE EMPRESA, Spain
- INSTITUTO TECNOLOGICO DE CANARIAS S.A., Spain
- INSTYTUT ENERGETYKI, Poland
- INSTYTUT PODSTAWOWYCH PROBLEMOW TECHNIKI POLSKIEJ AKADEMII NAUK (INSTITUTE OF FUNDAMENTAL TECHNOLOGICAL RESEARCH POLISH ACADEMY OF SCIENCES), Poland
- IPA AUTOMATION ENGINEERING, Romania
- KORONA D.D., Slovenia
- LIETUVOS ENERGETIKOS INSTITUTAS (LITHUANIAN ENERGY INSTITUTE), Lithuania
- ZUKUNFTSAGENTUR BRANDENBURG, Germany
|Eugenija Farida Dzenajavičienė||207-LK||+37037401935||Farida.Dzenajaviciene@lei.lt|