The overall objective of the project is to facilitate the participation of the Associated Candidate Countries (ACC) in Priority 6.1 of the 6th Framework Programme and a good start in the 7th Framework Programme. This will be done by: 1. conducting a detai led mapping exercise of the research groups in the ACC and Member States (MS) working on future energy technologies and creation of detailed databases of researchers and research organisations in ACC which contain information that would facilitat e partner searching for the creation of consortia. 2. establishing international experts groups, 3. building awareness of the opportunities presented by the Framework Programme and facilitating interactions between the scientific communities in the AC C and MS by organizing series of regional info-days joined with brokerage events 4. promotion and other activities supporting the Framework Programme 5. elaborating strategies for integration of research and technology development groups from enlarged EU in the area of new energy technologies.
- To identify research and industry (including SMEs) institutions, organisations and small groups interested in the new and advanced energy technologies in ACC and MS
- To define the organisations competencies’, profiles, expertise and skills in the area.
- To classify target groups and select a set of activities for each of the target groups.
- To map out the ongoing and prepared FP6 project in the area of new energy technologies.
- To establish experienced international experts groups involving representatives of ongoing Integrated Projects and Network of Excellence and projects realized in FP5.
Total cost: 79 909 EUR (LEI part: 4 680 EUR)
Coordinator: INSTYTUT PODSTAWOWYCH PROBLEMOW TECHNIKI – POLSKA AKADEMIA NAUK, Poland
- INSTYTUT ENERGETYKI JEDNOSTKA BADAWCZO ROZWOJOWA, Poland
- AGENCE DE L’ENVIRONNEMENT ET DE LA MAITRISE DE L’ENERGIE, France
- AGENZIA PER LA PROMOZIONE DELLA RICERCA EUROPEA, Italy
- ENVIROS CONSULTING LIMITED, United Kingdom
- MINISTRSTVO ZA VISOKO SOLSTVO, ZNANOST IN TEHNOLOGIJO, Slovenia
- INSTITUTUL DE STUDII SI PROIECTARI ENERGETICE, Romania
- TUDOMANYOS ES TECHNOLOGIAI ALAPITVANY, Hungary
- TECHNICKA UNIVERZITA VO ZVOLENE (TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY OF ZVOLEN), Slovakia
- RTD TALOS LIMITED, Cyprus
- OESTERREICHISCHE FORSCHUNGSFOERDERUNGSGESELLSCHAFT MBH, Austria
- LIETUVOS ENERGETIKOS INSTITUTAS, Lithuania