Pollutec Fair is the largest international exhibition of environmental and energy equipment, technologies and services.
GREEN DAYS is the official B2B event of Pollutec Fair!
This event is organised by the consortium Enterprise Europe Network Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes. The members are the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes region (Coordinator) and Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes Entreprises. Enterprise Europe Network is supported by the European Commission.
|1st Dec.||CONFERENCE: INFODAY H2020 (for French-speakers only)|
|2nd Dec.||PREVALIDATED B2B AND EXPERT MEETINGS|
|3rd Dec.||PREVALIDATED B2B AND EXPERT MEETINGS|
|4th Dec.||INTERCLUSTERING (for clusters only)|
How to participate? It’s easy! Go to „On-site & Virtual B2B meetings“ and follow the procedure to register for the matchmaking event.
- Register and fill in your company and technology/ business collaboration profile
- Select activities (conference, expert meetings, B2B meetings…)
- Login and browse the catalogue of profiles/participants
- Select your meetings
- Bilateral validation of meetings is compulsory (to ensure quality and relevance)
- Receive your complete personal schedule
- D-Day: participation is compulsory
Please check and update your availability.
|13th Nov.||Deadline to register|
|5th Nov. – 15th Nov.||Select and validate your face-to-face meetings|
|24th Nov.||Receive your personal schedule|
Cost: Participation is free of charge* as co-funded by the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes, member of Enterprise Europe Network & the European Commission.
*(to access Pollutec Fair – request a free badge from us when you are registered)
Venue: Place des Lumières, EUREXPO Lyon, France
Contact your Local Enterprise Europe Network advisor for any information you may require!