Cluster 6: Food, Bioeconomy, Natural Resources, Agriculture and Environment
2023-2024 Calls – Virtual Brokerage Event
Within the scope of the EC Horizon Europe Work Programme, Istanbul Project Academy is organizing a networking and brokerage event – focusing on the 2023-2024 calls for proposals from the Work Programme of „Cluster 6: Food, Bioeconomy, Natural Resources, Agriculture and Environment” jointly supported by Enterprise Europe Network and Istanbul Chamber of Industry.
The main objective of the event is to gather all the relevant stakeholders intending to apply for funding, supporting the development of consortia and project ideas.
Participants looking for partners will have the opportunity to present their own organization and project ideas in 2 different ways:
• Project pitching sessions (10 minutes max.)
• Bilateral meetings (max. 20 minutes each)
Horizon Europe Cluster 6: Food, Bioeconomy, Natural Resources, Agriculture and Environment Brokerage Event will be organized in a virtual mode. Both, pitching session and bilateral meetings will be online through the platform. Please go to „how does it works” for more details.
HE Cluster 6 Brokerage Event Platform : March 2nd and April 17th
Virtual Brokerage Event, 2nd March:
• Pitching session from 11:30 to 15.30
• Bilateral meetings from 15:30 to 19:00
Registration deadline: 1st March
Meeting request deadline: 1st March
Pitching agenda will be shared the following days.
Who should attend?
The event is suitable for anyone who find to meet research and technology partners with an interest in the forthcoming Horizon Europe – Cluster 6 topics:
• Universities and Research Centers
• Private companies (including Start-ups, SMEs and large companies)
• Public authorities/Governmental organisations
• Clusters, Hubs
• other R&D stakeholders
Future coordinators and interested partners from all European Member States or HE associated countries are encouraged to attend the event.
The event will provide you with the opportunity to:
• discuss and refine your project ideas with potential partners
• build collaborations and join consortia
Main focuses of the Cluster 6: Food, Bioeconomy, Natural Resources, Agriculture and Environment;
• Destination 1: Biodiversity and ecosystem services
• Destination 2: Fair, healthy and environment-friendly food systems from primary production to consumption
• Destination 3: Circular economy and bioeconomy sectors
• Destination 4: Clean environment and zero pollution
• Destination 5: Land, ocean and water for climate action
• Destination 6: Resilient, inclusive, helathy and green rural, coastal and urban communities
• Destination 7: Innovative governance, environmental observations and digital solutions in support of the Green Deal
The event is free of charge but registration and profile activation are mandatory to attend the brokerage event.