IEA DHC TS3 Webinar on “Hybrid Energy Networks”, on the 27th of April 2021 (9.00 to 17 CET).
The focus of the webinar is on the interaction between the district heating and cooling (DHC) networks with the electricity and gas grid.
Aim of the Webinar is to
- understand the current status of integrated DHC networks and see best practice examples
- discuss barriers, trends and solutions for the creation of an integrated energy market
- debate about the situation in Austria, Denmark, Germany, Sweden and United Kingdom
- learn about tools and methods for hybrid energy network planning and operation
Including presentations from
- Eva Hoss, European Commission/ Renewables and Energy System Integration Policy (DHC as local sector integration hubs – EU policy perspectives)
- Achille Hannoset, European Commission/ Consumers, Local Initiatives, Just Transition (EU legal framework for energy communities)
Registration is required by Friday, 23rd April 2021 (end of working day) via this LINK. Please find the agenda here: https://www.iea-dhc.org/the-research/annexes/2017-2021-annex-ts3-draft