W4RES-GREENET Joint Networking Event
The H2020 project W4RES (https://w4res.eu/), the Horizon Europe Cluster 5 National Contact Points GREENET and the Enterprise Europe Network invite you to participate in the virtual brokerage event for the 2022 calls of the Horizon Europe Cluster 5: Climate, Energy and Mobility!
The initiative focuses on the Horizon Europe Cluster 5 calls for proposals
HORIZON-CL5-2022-D3-03 – Sustainable, secure and competitive energy supply
Opening: 06 Sep 2022
Deadline: 10 Jan 2023
HORIZON-CL5-2022-D4-02 – Efficient, sustainable and inclusive energy use
Opening: 06 Sep 2022
Deadline: 24 Jan 2023
The calls are respectively related to renewable energy and to energy-efficient and climate neutral EU building stock.
Who should attend?
The event is suitable for anyone with an interest in the forthcoming Horizon Europe – Cluster 5 topics:
- Research Centers
- Private companies (including SMEs and large companies)
- Public authorities/Governmental organisations
- Clusters, Hubs
- other R&D stakeholders
Future coordinators and interested partners from all European Member States or HE associated countries are encouraged to attend the event.
The event will provide you with the opportunity to:
- discuss and refine your project ideas with potential partners
- build collaborations and join consortia
The event focuses on the following topics:
Call HORIZON-CL5-2022-D3-03 – Sustainable, secure and competitive energy supply
- HORIZON-CL5-2022-D3-03-01: Innovative components and/or sub-systems for CSPplants and/or concentrating solar thermal installations
- HORIZON-CL5-2022-D3-03-02: Best international practice for scaling up sustainable biofuels
- HORIZON-CL5-2022-D3-03-03: Efficient and circular artificial photosynthesis
- HORIZON-CL5-2022-D3-03-04: Integrated wind farm control
- HORIZON-CL5-2022-D3-03-05: Novel Thin Film (TF) technologies targeting high efficiencies
- HORIZON-CL5-2022-D3-03-06: Efficient and low-emission technologies for industrial use of combustion and gasification systems from low-value biogenic residues and wastes
- HORIZON-CL5-2022-D3-03-07: Development of algal and renewable fuels of nonbiological origin
- HORIZON-CL5-2022-D3-03-08: Development of digital solutions for existing hydropower operation and maintenance
- HORIZON-CL5-2022-D3-03-09: Recycling end of life PV modules
Call HORIZON-CL5-2022-D4-02 – Efficient, sustainable and inclusive energy use
- HORIZON-CL5-2022-D4-02-01: Designs, materials and solutions to improve resilience, preparedness & responsiveness of the built environment for climate adaptation (Built4People)
- HORIZON-CL5-2022-D4-02-02: Solutions for the sustainable, resilient, inclusive and accessible regeneration of neighbourhoods enabling low carbon footprint lifestyles and businesses (Built4People)
- HORIZON-CL5-2022-D4-02-03: Sustainable and resource -efficient solutions for an open, accessible, inclusive, resilient and low-emission cultural heritage: prevention, monitoring, management, maintenance, and renovation (Built4People)
- HORIZON-CL5-2022-D4-02-04: Smart-grid ready and smart-network ready buildings,acting as active utility nodes (Built4People)
- HORIZON-CL5-2022-D4-02-05: More sustainable buildings with reduced embodiedenergy / carbon, high life -cycle performance and reduced life -cycle costs (Built4People)
- HORIZON-CL5-2022-D4-02-06: Support to the activities of technology areas of the SET Plan: Action dedicated to energy efficiency in industry
How does it work?
A matchmaking event is a quick and easy way to meet potential cooperation partners. 20 minutes run fast, but they are enough to build first connections before the meeting ends and the next talk starts.
- Register via the Register button.
- Add contact and organisation details as requested
- Those who are interested to manage 1:1 meetings MUST select at least one networking session
2) Publish a business profile to showcase your needs and/or pitch your skills or project ideas
Create a clear business profile to raise your visibility on the b2match platform.
Your profile should describe who you are, what you can offer to potential partners, and who you want to meet. A good profile will generate significantly more meeting requests.
You have the chance to also pitch your skills and competences or project ideas against one or more topics among those included in the calls:
- HORIZON-CL5-2022-D3-03 – Sustainable, secure and competitive energy supply
- HORIZON-CL5-2022-D4-02 – Efficient, sustainable and inclusive energy use
If interested, please follow the guidelines here.
3) Browse profiles of attendees
Go to the participants list to find out who is offering interesting and promising business opportunities.
4) Send & receive meeting requests
Browse published participants profiles and send meeting requests to those you want to meet during the event.
5) Matchmaking Event
How to initiate a Virtual Meeting?
Technical requirements for Virtual meetings