Central and Eastern European electricity sectors in general deficit of knowledge on newest technologies on co-firing of biomass with fossil fuels, impact of co-firing on the plant itself and ways to optimise the fuel supply chain to avoid distortions in local biomass markets, such as competition with other electricity and/or heat producers or other sectors using biomass. Yet, many plants are taking the risk of testing co-firing technologies.
Therefore, there is a need to increase knowledge on crucial co-firing issues among market actors to allow them a sound decision on starting co-firing of biomass and enhance optimal use of this technology. The project addresses objectives relevant to the actual problem described above, with general objective to contribute to the optimal development of co-firing in New EU Member States (NMS) and EU Candidate Countries (CC) through promotion and dissemination of existing knowledge on co-firing in the energy sector in those countries.
Bendra projekto vertė: 489 806 EUR
Koordinatorius: ECOFYS POLSKA SP. Z O.O., Lenkija
- CENTRUL PENTRU PROMOVAREA ENERGIEI CURATE SI EFICIENTE IN ROMANIA- ENERO, Rumunija
- EKODOMA, Latvija
- ENVIROS S.R.O., Čekijos Respublika
- INSTITUTE FOR CHEMICAL PROCESSING OF COAL, Lenkija
- LITHUANIAN ENERGY INSTITUTE, Lietuva
- STOCKHOLM ENVIRONMENT INSTITUTE TALLINN CENTRE, ESTONIAN INSTITUTE FOR SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT, Estija
- TECHNISCHE UNIVERSITAT CLAUSTHAL, Vokietija
- TOWARZYSTWO GOSPODARCZE POLSKIE ELEKTROWNIE, Lenkija
|Vardas, pavardė||kabinetas||tel. nr.||el. paštas|